Report Counterfeit Medicines

Contact the Manufacturer
Consumers should direct any questions or reports of suspicious pharmaceuticals to the pharmaceutical manufacturer.
Contact PSI
PSI can assist consumers if they don't know who to contact about counterfeit drugs. If you have information about individuals or organizations involved in the production, distribution or sale of counterfeit pharmaceuticals, you can also contact PSI at Email:
Contact the Authorities
Consumers should notify health care agencies. For example, in the United Kingdom, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) should be contacted. In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is the appropriate drug regulator.
If you believe you have been given counterfeit pharmaceuticals a crime may have been committed. In the U.S., you can report this to the National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center, a multi-agency center run by Federal Law Enforcement agents, by clicking on the button below. Or, you can contact your local law enforcement agency.

©2019 Pharmaceutical Security Institute | 8100 Boone Blvd. #220, Vienna, VA 22182 | T: (703) 848-0160 |
Legal and Privacy Statement